A Case [Six Bottles]
Introducing the brothers first German Riesling from the Mosel. The brothers now own a boutigue Riesling vineyard on the slopes of Reiler Goldlay. Having a small allocation of this new German Riesling allows us to produce and bring back into New Zealand for our friends and family to enjoy. This has been a plan for many years, and we're excited that the first edition is heading to NZ.
To taste, it immediately hits you with mouth-watering acidity, bright green apple and elder flowers yet finishing semi sweet notes of Icing sugar and honeydew.
Giesen Mosel Riesling 2018
- Bright green apples, fresh elder flower and icing sugar.
- Rich with mouthfeel with mouth-watering acidity
- Great ability to age
- Wine of Germany - Mosel Riesling - Relier Goldlay
- Riesling Pradikatswein - B.A . Spatlese 2018
- Semi-sweet on the edge of dry
- 12 % Alc/vol